Tuesday 15 April 2008

A perfect night.

Never has the sky looked so deep and endless as it does tonight. An angelic dust passes me by, caresses my cheeks as I gaze into the stars and their penetrating light.

The lake is still, so still that I can see my own reflection. I wish that one day you will be able to accept all my love and that I will be able to give you enough attention.

If one listens carefully you can hear my heart's sweet anthem playing inside of me. It is for you it sings why can't you see?

Never has a dream felt so unpredictable and yet so real. I still can't seem to be able to forget about the last time we spent together and the way you made me feel.

Your deep and smiling eyes I could stare at every night. All the inspiration that you have given me I simply must put down on paper, I hope that I am excused for I really need to write.

You are my sunshine when clouds are grey. Deep within my heart the memory of you will never fade away.

Never has the sky looked so deep and endless as it does tonight. With a moon that shines so bright and more than a million stars, it truly is a breathtaking sight. It's been a while since we had such a perfect night.

2 comments:

Just a girl said...

Wow. That is...beautiful. So poetic and moving, your words are vivid and you make me feel as if I am there. Incredible. =)

x
JAG

About me said...

Just a girl: Thank you so much! I can't seem to find the right words but it makes me happy that you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it :)

x