Sunday 20 April 2008

Sometimes it's hard to make a decision.

Maybe it's dangerous to become so attached to someone that you sometimes wonder if you would be able to make it on your own? Somehow I can't help feeling so happy inside every time that you are around or even when we talk over the phone.

How else am I supposed to go all the way and to truly show. To demonstrate everything that I see in us, everything I see in you and our chemistry's great flow.

Maybe it's good, someone might feel needed - someone might find a person worthy enough to trust for once. Maybe it's bad, someone might feel suffocated with far too much responsibility - someone might loose hers/his independence. You decide.

It's dangerous to admit all of the things I want to share with you, still I have done it at least one hudred times when you have been fast asleep. Still I have filled my calendar with every date that we have seen or been with each other, without you I might find it hard to breathe.

Maybe it's all my fault that I let myself stand here with no air when the thought of you leaving me appears to me. The thought scares me and I wish there was something I could say or do to just make you see.

Perhaps it's time for me to pull myself together and stop relying on your abbility of always being there. It's just that I can't ignore the feeling of being truly safe whenever you are around and I wonder how it would feel if I would be left here without no air.

No comments: