Thursday 24 April 2008

Fragile.

Struggling butterflies keep flying inside of my heart's velved chamber. It all started that same night when I first saw you, in my eyes you were a gorgeous stranger.

Curiosity arose inside of me as I simply didn't want to lose the sight of you. It may have taken me some time but in the end I'm happy that I walked over to you.

There I was, sitting next to you, hypnotized by your magic spell. A true gentleman who showed good manners and I must not forget to mention that he also spoke very well.

With such a sharp intellect and hansum face he made me think that he was one of a kind. I wanted to tell him how rare it is to meet men like him and ask him why they are so hard to find?

Suddenly I felt how he, with a gentle movement, placed a hand around my waist. I never felt any pressure and I am glad that we did not make haste.

Instead we talked for a while and enjoyed each other's smiles. If only he could have seen what was going on inside of my heart's velved chamber at that time he would have seen thousands of rainbow-coloured butterflies.

It's been nearly eight weeks and so much has alreday happen along the way. We have had our ups and downs still I am willing to listen to all you need to say.

For I believe in honesty and listening before judging. Crystal pearls fall from my eyes, I wish I knew what is happening.

Should I be smiling with a heart filled of joy or should I be preparing it for news filled of sorrow. I guess one day sooner or later I will find out, perhaps today or perhaps tomorrow.

I just realized that I am fragile. Very fragile.

No comments: