Monday 28 April 2008

Shine like the Sun.

Picture: Mango

For some reason I have nothing "yellow" in my closet? I don't know why but it seems to me that I have avoided this particular colour.

Anyway now that I found this gorgeous dress (as seen on the picture above) I would love to wear a dress that looks just like it.

Still, I think I might be able to get hold of it since we actually have Mango here in Sweden! Yay! :) I mean the colour is perfect, the dress with the special low-cut at the back (which I'm sure most of you know how much I love!!)

The only thing that bothers my mind is one important question, "when shall I wear this breathtaking piece of art?" :/

I dont' know but I think that the best thing is for me to think it over.
What do you say, do you think it would suit me? Should I go for it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy it, buy it, buy it!

I love your way of writing!

About me said...

flippmode: Haha perhaps I should try and look for it the next time I'm in town... :)

Thank you so much for your comment! I'm glad you enjoy my texts!

Just a girl said...

My theory is if you love a dress and feel beautiful in it (i.e. it is beautiful) then you will find any occasion to wear it. =) So buy it! Because:

#1: Every girl needs a ball gown - it's an investment.
#2: You need yellow in your closet - what better investment?
#3: If you can get a hold of it, it was meant to be. =)

I am the queen of justifying any kind of shopping. But this doesn't even need it; it's beautiful! Buy it. And then blog about it. :D (But in the end it's up to you. That's just my advice.)

x
Just a girl

Anonymous said...

Den var riktigt snygg! :D Förresten, har du fått tag i dne blommiga klänningen än? :)

About me said...

Just a girl: Haha I must say that after reading your comment I fell completely in love with your theory! =) It makes so much sense!

I might actually follow your advice, I WILL look for it the next time I'm in town and as you said "If I can get a hold of it, it was meant to be!"

I promise you, if I find it, I will definitely blog about it! =)

About me said...

Emma: Hihi tack gumman, ja jag älskar verkligen modellen och färgen!! :)

Nej tyvärr inte! Den skulle inte vara ute i butik förrän om två veckor tror jag! Jag återkommer längre fram!