Sunday 27 April 2008

Gospel Concert.


Picture: Sjung Nu

Finally, tonight is the night I've been waiting for! :) My friend and I are going to a Gospel concert in town and the best part is that I don't just love the music but also the musicians participating!

Among them, one of my biggest idols, Lasse Axelsson (as seen on the picture above) which I myself have had the honour to sing with a numerous of times!

It's been almost a year since I saw him the last time and therefore I'm really looking forward for the big concert! Anyway I think it's time for lunch, I'll write more later tonight when I get back with hopefully more pictures as well! ;)

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad roligt! :D Hoppas att du får det riktigt trevligt!

About me said...

Emma: Tack gumman! Ja det var super lyckat! :)