Sunday 28 September 2008

Ace of Base - Beautiful Morning.


As the title says it's a beautiful morning today! So I thought of this old classic song by the Swedish group "Ace of Base" - I haven't heard this song in such a long time - and decided to post it here in the blog.

My co-worker M had her 30th birthday party last night, it was fun although it might have been "even" better if there had been more "kids" in my own age. The majority of the people attending the party were 35 + which is why I felt so small as I was standing with my grownup collegees.

Anyway, I better get ready for work, last day of this tuff week (I've been working 6 out of 7 days this week so guess if I'm tired..?). I wish you all a great day!


P.S. You might need to press "pause" on the iPod touch mp3 player to the right if you want to listen to the video from youtube, otherwise you'll be listening to both songs at the same time :) D.S.

No comments: