Thursday 11 September 2008

Terrific Thursday.

Good evening dear one. As you've probably learnt from reading the title I had a great day! Two of the most important people of the company where I work at came in today and payed us a lovely visit.

I had never met them before since I've only been working at Jackpot for about seven months and the last time they were here was for about a year ago. Anyway they were very impressed by our shop and our performances (yes they were watching us while we were working - helping our customers that were in the shop).

When they had left we continued working with the same positive spirit and it turned out that the customers must have enjoyed it since they bought so many things? :)

They must have been inspired or something which leaves me very happy that I could help them find great things in the correct colours and sizes. That's just one of the million things that I love about my job.

The social contact one gets with the customer and to be able to help another person to find something that will suit her well according to the shape of her body and size etc.

The best thing is when you have helped a customer for perhaps 30-40 min and afterwards when they have payed they are so happy to have found so many great things and most important above all when they show me gratitude and thank me for all the help that I have given them. That is one of many moments when I shine as bright as a star! :)

My head just keep spinning around so I think I might need to get some sleep. I'm literally exhausted. Hope you also had a great day! If not then I hope you'll have a better day tomorrow since it's finally Friday!

No comments: