Thursday 11 September 2008

Thoughts that turned into a song.

Did I do right or did I do wrong? I guess I'll find out by the end of this song. Did I put a smile on your face? I hope you'll let me know when I lay in your embrace.

For all I ever wanted was to hear you, feel you and be near you. There would never be another, no one, only you.

I'm sorry if I ever scared you away? I didn't mean it and I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry if I ever pushed it too far. I didn't mean it, I just liked the speed of your car.

For all I ever wanted was to hear you, feel you and be near you. There would never be another, no one, only you.

Does this make sense? Or am I being dense? Is it hard for you? Could this really be true?

For I have played all my cards. Now I've lost all my secret guards.
Did I do right or did I do wrong? I still don't know and yet this is the end of this song.

Why does it always have to take so long? Why do I receive an answer that it's right sometimes and other times it's just wrong? I better save the ending for yet another love song.

No comments: