Friday 26 September 2008

Could it be your footsteps I hear from far behind?

Sometimes when I walk I concentrate too much on the footsteps that I hear from far behind. It stresses me and those are times when I try to understand how it must be for a man/woman who's blind.

I turn around to see that you're not there. Sometimes it feels as if the distance between us is beyond our earth's atmosphere.

Tonight I can see those magnificent eyes of yours portrayed in the endless diamond sky. Nothing else but only the thought of you gives my heart wings to fly way up high.

Days, weeks, months even years may pass us by but nothing will ever change the way I can see the sun rise through your bright eyes. You keep saying that one day my memory is going to let me down and that there will come a day when I won't remember you, well let me put it this way, how could anyone ever forget such warm and precious smiles?

Sometimes when I walk I concentrate too much on the footsteps that I hear from far behind. Knowing that one day I will turn around and see that smiling and familiar face that took me so long to find.

No comments: