Tuesday 16 September 2008

Thinking Green Seminar.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures & text from Thinking Green.

I read an interesting article the other day in our daily newspaper about a special seminar called "Thinking Green" that will take place here in Stockholm on the 15th of October at the Factory of Nacka Strand.

The idea behind this seminar is to draw further attention to the debate about what is to be done about our environment.

I believe this is our (I'm referring to all of the Swedes out there) opportunity to meet Al Gore, the 45th vice president of the United States of America but also known to be the author behind "An inconvenient truth".

I immediately thought, "this is an opportunity I simply can't miss! I really want to go...!" but when I went online to see how much a ticket would cost to go to the seminar I literally almost fell of my chair.

Seriously, according to ticnet they want me to pay 3750 sek per ticket!! Now that's crazy and so I guess I won't be able to go, that's just too much money.

What were they thinking when they decided that price? What a pity for I really wanted to go... :(

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Guess they he wants to reach out to people with influence since those are the only people who can afford those tickets ;P.

About me said...

Dexter: I think you're right.. But still! I really wanted to go :(

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was there because a friend couldn't use his ticket. So I got lucky. But if you did see the movie you missed not much...

/Andreas