Monday 29 September 2008

A little list.

Picture: Private - Me in Båstad

I found this list at Engla's Showroom and thought I'd do a similar one! So here we go...

Clothing
Shoes: Preferably heels, otherwise flat ballerinas.
Sneakers: Daytime white Converse and when I'm running (morning/evening) red pumas.
Jeans: Black from H&M or Blue from Acne.
T-shirt: Depends on the season, favourite colours (used all year around) are beige, black, blue and white.
Underwear: I'm not going to give you any details but all I can say is that I'm proud to have a colourful drawer ;)

Accessoaries
Bag: I'm a big fan of brown bags! My two favourite ones are a brown with gold details from DKNY and a brown Mulberry Messenger
Wallet: DKNY
Sunglasses: Big and black pilot-inspired glasses H&M
Watch: Silver from Swatch (male version)

Bathroom
Toothpaste: Colgate.
Soap: Palmolive - Milk & Honey.
Perfume: Depends what "mood" I'm in.. How I want to "feel" does it makes sense? But a personal party-perfume is Escada's "Magnetism".
Medecine: -
Vitamin: I love all different kinds of fruits and vegetables so I hope I receive all the important vitamins that we need.
Headache tablet: Alvedon or Ipren.

Food and Drink
Mineral water: I have never liked the taste of sparkling water. I prefer natural water.
Favourite dish: I eat almost everything but two of my favourite dishes are tacos and green cabbage soup (A swedish tradition is to eat it during christmas - my family eat it more often! It's also a very healthy dish)
Bread: The best bread I have ever tasted happens to be American (what a surprise?!) :) and I ate it at a restaurant chain called Cheescake Factory, it's the brown bread as seen here.
Ice Cream: The one and only - Ben & Jerry's

Home
Bed: Ikea
Sheets: White bottom sheet and pink/white striped top sheet from Lexington.
Wardrobe: Ikea (No "walk-in-closet - yet...!)
Pictures/paintings: Ikea and collage made by me (pictures from American Vogue)

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh, and I love the little MacBook you've got in the sidebar - doesn't Erik make you jealous by having one?! My brother is; he totally tries to steal it every now and then, but then gives up after not being able to figure out how it works.

Haha. I love it.

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Haha I know! Isn't it adorable?!! I love it too.

I totally understand your brother - believe me, every time he "plays" with it my face turns green of jelousy.. :P But I'm saving some money every month now so hopefully I'll buy my one before christmas!!

A white dream coming true :)