Monday 1 September 2008

A secret that should have remained concealed.

Someone please tell me, can this be true? I simply can't help not to think of you.

I mean can this be real? I wish there were enough words to describe this thing that I feel.

Time after time I've been climbing these high mountains. Loosing my grip, falling down, my heart burst into pieces as my eyes turn into one of those endless fountains.

For it has happened too many times before. I believe I'm still quite sore.

Maybe I'm just afraid of the way I care for you. Perhaps I'm just amazed of the way that I truly miss you.

If only I could stop this, for it's tearing me apart. Please white knight, wherever you are please come and save my heart.

Somehow I must silence my soul for I wish that you'll never know. The only thing that matters is that our friendship will continue to grow.

Truly I am sorry for disturbing the game but I will try my very best to keep the peace. This I promise you, these feelings that I have mentioned here, I will never release.

Not until afterwards I realize that this should have been a secret that should have remained concealed.

No comments: