Thursday 11 September 2008

Acne.

Picture: Acne - Online Shop

Since I've been working at a store for more than six months I've come to learn how most Swedish stores work when it comes to the different collections and most important of all to know when they have their deliveries of their clothes etc.


Normally customers are never told when the stores will have a certain product delivered to the store, while working "inside" the store I am now aware of different deadlines etc and when I should be out there looking for something that I've layed my eyes on while other customers have no idea of when to go and look for it, it's either luck or they find it by chance.

I just visited one of my favourite Swedish brands Acne's website and the first image that I see while entering it is the picture as seen above. Isn't she gorgeous? Love the dress, love the shoes and I love the contrasts in the photography. It's just perfect. Not to mention I'm a sucker for black and white photos ;)

Anyway so they have plenty of gorgeous things for this fall/winter! It's great to see that so many Scandinavian brands have developed not only in Europe but also worldwide.

This week has been the so called New York Fashion week where designers from over the world show their collection for spring/summer of 2009 - yepp that's how it works in the fashionworld, always one season ahead (same thing in the stores actually!).

Enough said about fashion and all that comes with it.. :) Have a great day/night depending on what time it is at your place!

No comments: