Thursday 25 September 2008

This I promise you, truly I will miss you.

I just heard some great news for a few minutes ago. My good friend D just called and told me that he had received a letter earlier today, a very special letter containing the information about his upcoming mission.

It said that he will spend his two years in Armenia!! I'm so happy for you my dear friend but just like the title says, "...truly I will miss you."

But I wish you all the best for your amazing journey you are about to begin. I hope you will stick to your promise about writing me those e-mails while you're away, I'll be waiting for them ;)

Anyway I just wanted to write this short post to say how happy I am for you and once again, good luck! Take care my friend.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Kommer sakna dig otroligt mycket Sofia. Det ska du veta, men jag fick veta att jag troligtvis bara kommer att kunna skicka vanliga brev, så hoppas på att få tillbaka lite svar.

Nej nu ska jag inte bli sentimental.

Svårt att inte bli det...

Kommer att be för dig varje kväll som vanligt och vi ses efter när jag kommer hem.

About me said...

Dexter: Det gör inget Dexter, vanliga brev är bara roligare att både skriva och få! :) Så jag ser fram emot att både få skriva till dig och ta emot dina.

Gissa om vi båda kommer att vara sentimentala när vi säger hejdå eller snarare "på återseende" :(

Tack vännen min och lika ska jag göra för dig. Önskar dig all lycka till!