Monday 15 September 2008

An enchanted night.

Picture: DeviantArt

I had been looking forward to this special evening the entire week. All the great people I knew I would meet and when I saw you I simply couldn't help the fact that my knees turned weak.

It turned out to be a night full av laughter and delicious food. All of these factors including the honour that I felt to sit next to you actually made me feel really good.

My heart kept my thoughts busy as I was reminded of my little secret. For honesty has always been my melody which is why I felt a bit uncomfortable as I had to be discreet.

I simply couldn't get enough of your endless smiles. It felt as if the blood inside my veins had turned into a stream of golden butterflies.

I noticed that we had an enchanted full moon. Suddenly there you were ready to leave as you were heading towards the front door and my inner thought was I shall hope that I'll see you some day soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!!
WITH ALL MY LOVE
- NAZLIJESSE <3