Wednesday 10 September 2008

C as in Courage.

Some people may call it madness. For them I feel a honest sadness.

Some people may say "oh you're so brave". To them I would say "take a chance for once" I'm sure you're going to enjoy it as much the surfers enjoy a great wave.

Some people are too afraid to open up and tell someone how they truly feel. My advice for them is "don't wait too long" in the long run it will be more difficult as the time goes by while you'll get stuck in this emotional and evil spinning wheel.

Remember to be openminded and to appreciate when someone tries to surprise you with a nice thing. It could be anything from a small handwritten note, a flower, a call and in some bigger and more important occasions it could even end with a beautiful ring.

All I'm trying to do is to send a little bit of courage to you all. Believe in yourself the next time you want to do something special for somebody else, set up a reasonable goal and begin with it this fall.

In 98 % of the times I've done certain things to other people they have liked it, in other words those 2 % is still a number that is very small but still even in my case there have been times when I should have known where I should have crossed the line. These are normal mistakes that you hopefully will learn after gaining a little bit experience after some time.

Remember what I said, keep the faith in yourself and think like this, "if it would have been me who got this how would I react?" That's usually how I think and most often it turns out well. Use your imagination and send some love by using a magic spell! :)

I still keep thinking of that C missing out in my name. Really I wish there could be any room for it because if it had a place it would have been a C as in Courage for that is something I've got plenty of deep down inside of me.

No comments: