Sunday 28 September 2008

New Layout.

You must think I'm crazy for changing the layout so often, or actually I don't do it "that" often anymore.

Anyway autumn is not just about those warm golden colours such as red, brown, yellow etc but it can also be about colours such as different kinds of purple, dark green, blue etc.

When I found the picture as seen in the header I figured it would be nice to change the layout and go with the purple and white tones. I'm quite happy with the result! I hope you will be able to enjoy it too :)

4 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I love YOUR new layout!

I was actually on the computer yesterday, right in the middle of you changing layouts (I saw the mask and the autumn leaves ones :P) and I really like this one. You've had the warmer colours, like reds, oranges and earthy tones, and this is very different - very clean and serene.

xoxo

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Haha thank you! Funny thing that both of us wrote the same comment on both blogs ;)

Hahaha really? Oh and I was hoping no one would "see it" hehe but it doesn't matter now. I thought the mask was cool but it was just too big? Which is why I choose this one that I have now.

I agree it's because I love the earthy tones, but as you wrote it's fun to have different colours/layouts in order to vary the blog a bit. Yes I thought so too! Clean and serene are just the perfect words!

xoxox

See you on Friday? :D

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

You will definitely see me on Friday - in a specially designed dress that my friend is making for me!

I can't wait!

xoxo <3

About me said...

Drop a tear in my wineglass: Wow!! That sounds super now I have another reason to look forward to the weekend :D You know you look beautiful in anything you wear right? ;)

<3