Monday 29 September 2008

The best feeling in the world.

The best feeling in the world is when you make me smile. This is nothing but the truth, every time you make me smile I wish the feeling could last a little bit longer instead of such a short while.

You are the song I play inside my mind every time I feel sad. You give me comfort just like the teddybear I never had.

The best feeling in the world is when I hear your voice and laughter while we keep talking over the phone. Somehow it makes me feel safe and something deep inside tells me that I have found my way home.

You are
the reason for why I stay up late at night.
You are my greatest inspiration above all which is why I continue to write.

The best feeling in the world is when you hold me tight. That's the one thought that makes me want to go to sleep every night.

You are the one person I always think of while playing on my brother's guitar. You are my secret wish every time I see a falling star.

The best feeling in the world is when you make me smile. Poem after poem I have written which has now turned into a big pile.

Precious poems and wonderful words that will always have a special place in my heart. For I have cried and I have laughed while writing them which, I believe makes them to my own very special art.

No comments: