Monday 8 September 2008

Mobilephone.

Picture: Nokia 7610 and Nokia N80
I had planned to write a post yesterday but since my phone (Nokia 7610 - seen above) totally broke yesterday I figured that I would have a mayor problem if I coudn't fix it or somehow borrow another phone, just temporary, before I would buy a new one.

My dad, brother and I tried to "save" my old one but it simply didn't work so I was facing a period without a phone (?!) horriable thought really, since I use my phone daily.

Anyway luckily my dad still had his old phone at home, a Nokia N80 as seen above. A great phone which is only two years old I think and with no damages inside like my old one.

But I'm actually still looking. I've been thinking of getting a Sony Ericsson but I still haven't figured out which model I should choose. It's a djungle out there you know!

Enough said about this, I'm hungry which is why I need to eat some breakfast :) I'll write more later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just find a phone that will work in america, many just need an american simcard

About me said...

I know but who should I talk to about it? I mean I have no idea what kind of phone that works here that will also work in America..?