Tuesday 28 August 2007

A love greeting to you.

Today I saw love straight and deep in the eyes. Suddenly I had become nervous and all I could feel was how my stomach had gone from empty to full of struggling butterflies.

I saw you standing outside a building together with your friend. I wish I could play pause now and rewind.

All the things we've gone through flashed by inside my mind. I just wish that you wouldn't have left me all behind.

For each day that passes me by is a continuation of this struggle I going through inside. I wish you could stand here by my side.

I miss you now more than ever. I am worried that I will catch the fever.

Would you come and rescue me? I hope you know much you truly mean to me.

The truth is that I miss you like the child misses their blanket. For it is during cold days like these I would appriciate you more and the gentleman you are by giving me your jacket.

The day is going towards its end. This is today's greeting to you which I now shall send.

No comments: