Tuesday 21 August 2007

Thoughts around midnight.

With Shawn McDonald singing in my iPod I sit here in silence. I was hoping you would help me with your guidance.

I find it hard to describe this feeling I am having inside, still I must say that I am feeling terribly lost. All I wanted to do was to prove how much I care about you, there were no limits of how much it could cost.

It feels as if I sacrificed my heart and soul what I did not know was that I was digging myself a deep hole.

Neither one of us knew what was happening. Once again I am sorry if treated you in a bad way all I wished for was that we could have had a good start, a brand new opening.

Oh why do I have this sad feeling that I am loosing you? I wish someone knew.

Another tear has fallen down my cheek. I guess I should try and get some sleep and stop wishing I knew where in your heart I could try to seek.

For that beloved small corner where you once let me rest. I still keep all those wonderful memories close to my chest.

No comments: