Tuesday 14 August 2007

I simply couldn't sleep..

So I decided to turn on my iPod and started to listen to Imogen Heap.

I simply can't stop thinking of you..

I keep on repeating all the beautiful memories we shared together. Wait, it's getting cold in my room I'll go and get my jacket made of leather.

I hate the feeling I'm having inside, the sad feeling that everything is lost, that nothing will ever be the same again.

I miss your warm and safe embrace. I just wish that I could have been your golden grace.

Even if we are miles apart I remember every line and feature in your beloved face. Your eyes lightens up the darkness inside my mind. Sometimes I wonder how it would have been if I had been blind?

I miss you throughout the day. I just wish there was something that you could say.. The truth is that my body and soul is longing for you. I ask myself the question, will I ever have you?

A wise person once said "You can't lose something you never had" My hope is that I did have you, if so for only one second because if I did not it would make me very sad..

I guess I need to get some sleep so I'll try it by start counting sheep.. May you have a good nights sleep.

No comments: