Friday 31 August 2007

Lovely day.

So far it's been a lovely day! I do not know how but I have had so much time to do so many great things.

I visited my old school today and said hello to some of my former teachers which was fun!

But besides that I also applied for the church's choir today here in my neighbourhood. It went really good and I am now officially a member of the choir!

For those who do not know me; music has and always will be a great passion in my life. I believe I have been singing ever since I was about 7 or 8 years old.

Anyway the choir will be practising every Thursday between 6 PM and 9 PM. I am looking forward to all the big concerts and other events that we will have.

I am sorry but I have a meeting this afternoon which I can not miss so I better end this post now and I will continue writing more later this evening. Have a great afternoon! Ciao!

No comments: