Sunday 26 August 2007

There are signs everywhere that reminds me of you.

I can't help by wondering at night. All these feelings I have inside is it really right?

For if my heart and soul has not been touched by you then what is this I am going through?

All these thoughts that keep on circulating inside my head. Would they still have existed if I would not have heard any of those words you said?

Among all the scents there are in town. People's different perfumes one can smell while standing close enough on the subway or when they pass you while walking down.

How come I always look back at the person that passed me by when I recognize that special fragrance? The wonderful smell that reminds me of your pure elegance.

All these tears that keep on streaming down my face every time I think back to those memorable days. Would they still have existed if we had not crossed our ways?

For I believe that all of this is true. I just wish I did not have to be so blue.

Perhaps one day you will see how much you truly mean to me?

All I can do is wait. I better go to bed now since I have to wake up at eight..

No comments: