Wednesday 15 August 2007

I wish I knew..

I wish I knew where to start.. This is my way of opening my heart. I have been watching you for so long, perhaps these words will become lyrics to a song?

The way you smile and the way your eyes lightens up the room, it makes me speechless.

Guys like you are so hard to find. To be honest I would say that most girls are blind. I have learned to see beyond eyes and finally, I have realized that it is within ourselves we will find the hidden treasure.

A personality with a heart of pure gold. You are one of these guys and this is my confession: I am completely sold.

Now I wish I knew how this ends.. Although I have the sad feeling that nothing will change and that all I'll ever be in your eyes is just another "girl" friend, among your other friends..

3 comments:

About me said...

Hmm according to my Microsoft Word programme it says that "these words" are correct..? Is is not?

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Haha, I mean "Word" as in the slang meaning: I agree, I know what you mean. ;)

Have a good one
Puss

About me said...

Oh..! :D Haha okey! Sorry, didn't know that.. But thank you for explaining it so fully :)

Puss