Sunday 19 August 2007

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I love that quote still I have not found out who said it. It was probably a famous author or something like it. Try and read it to yourself three times. (Haha you might wonder why I choose the exact number three, well is it not obvious? For those who did not know: three is a magic number!) Sorry that was a clear example of my lack of humour.. :)

Anyway what I wanted to say is that people tend to live their lives by counting the number of breaths they take, as the quote states. I am sure that is why many end up at New Year's Eve making new promises for the upcoming year that they will change their former lifestyles and try to live each day as if it was their last. I know I have done it many times. Still I end up disappointing myself..

So what is the purpose with this post? Since it is not New Year's Eve yet I strongly suggest that you take control over your life and start living it as the quotes suggests us to do. I believe it is worth a try. Tell your beloved ones how much you care about them, not just once a while but everyday!

Go out and to explore something new! It could be anything from an extreme sport to overcoming a fear you've always had etc.

Hopefully I have inspired some of you tonight I believe I even gave myself a little "push" towards the correct direction. Sleep well and good luck with everything - all you need is to believe in yourself! Because when you do, nothing will be impossible.

No comments: