Wednesday 15 August 2007

Great evening (yesterday).

It was nice to see some familiar faces yesterday evening. A few leaders from the camp this year in Strömstad decided to meet up and spend a few hours together.

Still. It was not the same "feeling" as the one we had experienced in Strömstad.. We tried to figure it out but I believe we never came up with a good answer to it? I think it had to do with the atmosphere. In Strömstad everything seems so perfect, no problems and no issues of any kind. I wonder why..?

There were many leaders missing last night and I must say that I wish that they could have been there! (Anders, Emma and Tobias.. My thoughts were with you last night.)

Anyway today seems to become a beautiful day! So I'll probably end up lying in the sun.. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vad roligt att ni träffats! :) Vilka var med och vad hittade ni på? :) Blir jättenyfiken ju :) Hoppas i alla fall att ni hade en underbar tid tillsammans! <3

About me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About me said...

Ja det var jätte roligt faktiskt! :) Det var Anton, Johan, Katta, Mimmi & jag.. Vi hade en liten picnic i Wallenbergsparken och då träffade vi en massa konfirmander! Bland annat Jakob Å, Jacob G, Petter & Patric! :) Men det slutade ganska sent så jag kom hem vid 1 tror jag.. Men trevligt var det! Hade dock velat haft med dig..! <3