Tuesday 28 August 2007

New season.

Picture: DeviantArt

I guess most people in Sweden (and perhaps in other countries around the world) detest this new season that has come to us. Yes I am talking about the dark, cold and windy season: autumn.

Still I have to say that I do not belong to that group of people who dislike this season on the contrary I adore it! These cold days when you can wear a warm and cosy sweater together with a scarf and if you are outdoors you can add a long coat or something like it.

To have the chance to take a long walk and admire nature while all the new colourful leaves appear on all the branches so that the trees become even more alike to all those beautiful oil paintings.

There is a saying that a lot of people fall in love during spring. I can agree to a certain extent but my heart will always belong to autumn. Because this is the time of the year when people can spend time together in an other way e.g. in front of a warm fire drinking coffee or I would prefer chocolate! (Unless the coffee is from Starbucks!)

This is definitely my favourite season of the year and it gets cooler because on second place comes winter! (Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I am born in January?)

Anyway I would like to say to all of you who keep on complaining about the weather or the season itself; your season will come so be quite and let us who adore this season enjoy it! :) Ciao!

No comments: