Saturday 25 August 2007

A post dedicated to an angel who took my breath away.

I will never forget that first day when I saw your eyes and how they captured me. Suddenly I stood there and I was speechless, my cheeks turned red and I felt warm even though I was wearing just a tee.

You turned out to be a great guy. Your charm made everyone feel good inside.

The laughter and that big beautiful smile. I am not the sort of person who falls deeply in love and I must say that it's been a while.

We became good friends. I wish someone knew how it all ends..

For all I know is that I still miss your safe and warm embrace. I still remember each and every feature of your beloved face.

Whenever it gets dark I look up at the sky knowing that you are the star that shines the brightest of them all. I will keep all the memories close to my heart and I promise you I will not loose hope but stand straight and tall.

For all I know is that for almost 5 weeks ago I saw an angel who took my breath away.

No comments: