Sunday 12 August 2007

This is my confession: I miss you.

I wish you wouldn't have walked away. Please listen to a few things I need to say...

I am sorry that everything had to end this way. I could never have predicted that all this would happen back in May.

These last three weeks has now passed us by. Somehow you lifted up my heart and gave me new wings to be able to fly. I had become your guarding angel and an answer to your prayer.

I am sorry if I mislead you. I am sorry if I let you down. I am sorry if I said the wrong things to you.

I want you to know how much you truly mean to me. Still it feels as if there are not enough words to explain this feeling I have inside so how can I make you see?

All I ever wanted was to make you feel loved and special. Not create another lesion.

The truth is that I will keep the beloved memories that we shared together close to my heart. For it feels like I gave you a big part.

It has only been one day since I saw your beautiful face. After all it feels as if you had become my lucky ace.

Even if time will pass us by I will always remember your warm and happy smile and the deep and shining bright eyes. I mean every single word I have said so please don't you try to convert them to silly and ridiculous lies.

This is how my poem ends. God is the only person who knows what may happen later on in the future but until then I truly hope that we will still be good friends...

No comments: