Saturday 25 August 2007

You hit me with your magic spell.

The evening turned out well. Somehow it feels as if I was hit by a magic spell.

All the friendly faces and the laughter that surrounded our air. I sat really comfortable in my chair.

Still I realized that I could not take my eyes off of you.

The deep blue crystal eyes were shining so bright. How could anyone ignore that light?

Now I know where we stand. I guess we are on the same land.

Back at square one. I wonder if I should stay up and wait for the sun?

There is no rush. No one should tell you to hush.

Suddenly I have new goals. All I wish for is to unite our souls.

Underneath love there must be a strong foundation based on true friendship. This is our journey and we will set off in our ship.

We are sailing towards the future which will remain unknown. For we could never find someone who could tell us what we are to expect, do you know why? Because that is a gift no one will ever own.

My mind suddenly feels blurry. My eyelids are heavy so I guess I must hurry.

I really must go to bed. I am having too many thoughts circulating inside my head.

Good night my beloved friend. I am so happy that this is not the
end.

The evening turned out well. Somehow it feels as if I was hit by your magic spell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hände det något med anders igår?

About me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About me said...

Johan: Det beror på hur man ser det. Enligt mig så kändes det som om vi blivit bra vänner igen. Efter att ha upplevt den något komplicerade sista tiden i Strömstad så kändes allting mycket bättre igår.

Som sagt nu vet jag vart vi står och som jag skrev så känns det som att vi är "back at square one.." som vänner med andra ord. Sedan så får vi se vad som händer längre fram. Antingen så fortsätter vi att vara nära vänner eller så finner vi vägen till varann..