Saturday 25 August 2007

I have been blessed to have a friend like you in my life.

Earlier this evening I decided to call one of the happiest girls I know, Emma. I was not surprised when I heard her joyful voice saying hello. We talked for a while when suddenly my brother needed to use the phone so we continued our conversation on msn. I believe we talked for hours..

But that's what happens when two friends live far from each other. It feels as if there are so many things you want to tell one another. This is not the first time when it feels like you don't have enough time.

Before I called her today I knew that I miss her a lot still after we had ended the conversation I felt so empty. Suddenly I realized that I miss her more than I thought was possible?

For all I keep thinking of is all the wonderful memories we share from this summer. All the things we have talked about and all the special moments we have shared. I long to see you in September! I must not forget to mention our trip to Taizé later this fall.. And all the other crazy things we will do!

All I want to say now before I go to bed is that it truly feels as if I have been blessed to have such a beloved and true friend like you in my life. I will always be there for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det finns inte tillräckligt med ord som beskriver hur underbar du är! <3

About me said...

Emma: Tack för de fina orden min vackra skyddsängel! Saknar dig SÅ! <3