Friday 24 August 2007

Important evening.

Tonight is the night. This is your last chance to show me whether if you want to become my white shining knight.

No matter what you say I will not run away.

All my hopes and dreams depend on this special evening. For tonight I will open my eyes and observe you and how you will act towards me throughout the entire evening.

If you will act in a strange way I will know that there is nothing else you want to say.

Still I am nervous. I find it hard not to take this situation serious.

For it feels as if I have a lot to loose. What if this is yet another noose?

I am scared that you will tear my heart apart. Love certainly is a complicated art.

I will try not to be sad but instead be glad.

I have been blessed and given the chance to get to known such a wonderful guy like you. As a good friend I will always be there for you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag hoppas att ni har det trevligt och att jag tänker på er! <3 Skulle gjort vad som helst för att vara med er nu!

Anonymous said...

Oj, nu blev det lite fel såhär ska det stå:
Jag hoppas att ni har det trevligt och ni ska veta att jag tänker på er! <3 Skulle gjort vad som helst för att vara med er nu! <3

About me said...

Sötnos :) Hehe.. Jo jag vet! Jag skulle också velat att du skulle varit med oss ikväll, det blev riktigt mysigt och det hade säkert kunnat bli ännu bättre om du varit med ;) Men jag ringer dig imorgon! Pussar <3