Monday 20 August 2007

New movies coming up.

The film we saw earlier today was great! I laughed so much during the entire movie. Therefor I strongly suggest to all of you who have not seen it, sorry the movie is called "Knocked Up" - go and see it!

Anyway there are also many new movies coming up this fall! One which I have already seen is "Shrek 3" and I must say that this is the best one out of the three films that has been made.

Another new movie is "Becoming Jane" (referring to the British authoress Jane Austen) with Anne Hathaway in the leading role as Jane herself. I cannot wait to see it! Sorry but I have to go and help my youngest brother with a few things but I will probably end up writing a new post later, so long!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Taking a break from blogging (only 4 left, hihi) to 1) thank you for your comment and give you one in return and 2) to say that Knocked up WAS hilarious!! I love the pink eye- thing, haha! "No, I'm just really....hiiiiiiiiiigh" haha:P

Have a good night :D

/Dirrty D

About me said...

Haha wow that's great! Only 4 posts left.. Well done ;)

I know! I totally agree, I told Erik that he should see it too! Perhaps you could go together? (If you want to see it again so to speak..) :)
Yees I know, that was probably one of the best parts of the entire movie! Hahaha..

Thank you, have a great day! :D