Sunday 26 August 2007

Ukumei.

(Click on the picture for a bigger and better view!)

This is how I looked earlier today. I was dressed as an Indian because I was going to a children's birthday party. I was supposed to show up as the big surprise for the little boy who turned five years old today.

He is a big fan of the wild west meaning cowboys indians etc! Therefore the reason for why I choose to dress up like the Indian Ukumei from North America.

It went great because the children actually thought I was a real Indian who had travelled for 20 twenty days and 20 twenty nights in a big ship across the North Atlantic Ocean.

I asked my youngest brother to take a picture of me before I left, so here I am all dressed up in our main entrance of the house. I better go upstairs and help my parents with the preparations for the dinner I'll write more later! Ciao!

No comments: