Monday 13 August 2007

A holy place where love and friendship will grow.

Earlier tonight I read my beloved friend Emma's blog and I must say that I have never cried so much after finishing reading a post on the internet.

For these three wonderful weeks gave me so much joy, laughter, but also silent moments that consisted of sadness and grief. I cannot find enough words to describe all the feelings I have inside. All the new memories we created together which we will carry in our hearts until the day we meet again. It feels as if I created another family. I want you to know that I love you all and that I keep on thinking about our precious moments we had together!

Still there are always people you like alot and other people which you might share more things with. I want to dedicate this post to a special person. An angel who lightens up all the people in her surrounding. This post is for you Emma.

I know I have said this before but the truth is that I wish I wouldn't have missed last year's confirmation camp because then I would have had the chance to get to know you and the other new leaders from this year who participated that summer. But I am so thankful that I was given a second chance. This year's camp couldn't have been better.

I remember when I first saw you two years ago at the same camp but you were younger then and you were very curious about the things we were doing in Strömstad. Back then I saw a sweet girl who wanted to learn more about life and who wanted to take part of all the wonderful things we experience there every year.

I must say that you have grown alot since then. You have become more mature and you are on your way to become a fine and elegant young lady. I am so proud over you!

In many ways we are very similar to each other. Still there are a few years between us, still I wouldn't say that I noticed it that much. Both of us always seem to find all the good in people. We share the same interests such as fashion, style, music etc.

Haha I will never forget that time we were on the bus, do you remember? We were talking to some of the boys and suddenly we looked at each other and we were silent for almost two seconds than we started to laugh so much. I believe we had a special connection and we understood each other. Those moments are very special.

I agree with what you wrote in your post, "It feels as if I can tell you anything". Because I know you understand me and my way of thinking. I can promise you this, we will stay in contact.

I am looking forward to the reunioun in September and to the trip to Taize, France later this fall! Not to mention the great three weeks we will spend together with the rest of the crew next summer..!

I will end this post by saying a little prayer for you, my beloved friend. May God watch over you and give you strength when you are feeling sad or being weak. I will always be there for you. Because that's what good friends are for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jag läste detta underbara inlägg igår innan jag gick och lade mig och jag läste det ytterligare en gång nu. Jag har fortfarande inte smällt allt det fina du skrivit och klumpen som finns i min hals verkar inte vilja försvinna.
Du är verkligen en ängel som Gud sänt från ovan <3

About me said...

Tack, vad glad jag blir över att du tyckte om det och att du tog till dig allt <3 Du anar inte hur mycket jag saknar dig min underbara vän..