Thursday 24 July 2008

Autumn is already here.

Earlier today when I had my lunch-break I decided to take a walk and to visit some of the other stores that are located in the same area where I work, which is in the middle of Stockholm.

That is when I realized that all stores had received new clothing for the fall! I just think that it's crazy that the stores should begin to sell warm sweaters etc when it's 27 ° C outside. This last week I've been unpacking both long pants/jeans, sweaters made of wool and many other things that are typical fall/winter clothing.

Anyway tomorrow is a great day, it's "pay-day" :) I have been looking at this gorgeous bag from DKNY for a very long time and tomorrow might just be the day when it will come home with me, we'll see what happens tomorrow!

No comments: