Saturday 19 July 2008

I love Saturdays.

I had such a strange dream last night which is the reason for why I woke up so early this mornig. Anyway it's Saturday, like the title says I love Saturdays! I don't start work until 12 AM and end by 5 PM.

I don't know if you noticed but I have changed the layout for my blog again, from the summer version to a "darker" more autumn kind of design. I like it but I'm curious what you think about it? Is it a keeper or should I use "warmer" colours?

Anyway I better get dressed since I have a few things that I need to take care of before work. I wish you all a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

I love Saturdays too! When I'm in school, I go to school (duh) on the weekdays and I work on Sunday mornings, so Saturday is the ultimate day off. There's always somethign to do and time enough for it!

Today I'm going to water the plants on my balcony (done), fix a shelf (doing), go to Barkarby Outlet, Make dinner for my family and watch "Mamma Mia" - see!

<3
/D

Drop a tear in my wineglass said...

Oh, and about the layout - I like it (especially the header). Whatever you do just seems right - your layouts are so pretty!

Go for warmer colours when you feel like it and Autumn doesn't start for another month or so, which means you have all the time in the world (well...a month) to change it up as you like before there needs to be an Autumn-theme.

<3