Wednesday 2 July 2008

Poetry in motion.

It started out as a feeling which then grew in to a hope. At first it made me shine like the brightest star on a clear evening sky but suddenly I got lost in the dark horizon, I believe I lost my white magic rope.

For it was the sight of you that took my breath away. I remember how I stood in front of you and how I spoke to you with a trembling voice, I did not know what to say.

After many days of nothing but sunshine, yes during a short period of time I replaced the sun for that is how much you made me smile. Suddenly it all ended and in came the rain from the west, be sure when I say that it lasted for a while.

The fact that it still visits me often, particulary during the evenings when I try to fall asleep. I do not understand why but somehow it has become a comfort, yes that is the reason for why I weep.

As immature as it may sound I simply can not help feeling weak. Silent words I have said in my prayers for it is answers that my soul seeks.

For patience is my worst enemy. I have known it for quite a while and so has my mommy.

Still I know that I can ride through this emotional storm. This is something that I have been telling myself just to make sure that I remain my form.

One day, sooner or later, I will have my answers and this agony will reach it's end. When or where are questions that only time can tell, or perhaps someone above a key to me will lend?

All I can do is wait. I hope that we will have the opportunity to visit the Golden Gate.

It started out as a feeling which then grew in to a hope. For in my dreams I still see you and me walking down on that green slope.

No comments: