Tuesday 8 July 2008

Packing.

Believe it or not, I'm up. Packing. Today I'm heading off to Båstad (small and cosy city spotted on the south-western part of Sweden - see map above) with some friends and we'll be staying there for a week.

It's the so called "tennis-week" where great tennis players come and play but it's also a week where people from Stockholm and other parts of Sweden gather in the same town to enjoy the Swedish pearls such as the environment, small restaurants, beaches, shops etc on the westcoast.

I have also planned to record a video-blog-post before I leave (If I have time so to speak) since it seemed as some of you enjoyed it the last time ;)

Anyway this is all for now, I have to finish my packing - according to my list. Yes I'm a "planner" and always will be. Thanks to IB I guess..

No comments: