Tuesday 22 July 2008

I caught myself daydreaming. Again.

It's been a l o n g day at work. I didn't come home until 9 PM since we had some difficulties with the computer at work.

Anyway tired as I am now I ended up in front of the computer just to check out some sites on the internet and what happens? Well like the title says I caught myself daydreaming over some American things once again.

I just can't get enough of it! I think I might have mentioned it before so I don't think it will be a big surprise for those of you who have been reading my blog for some time if I say that one of my favourite shops in Stockholm is called "American classics"? :)

Even though it's not an American that runs it but instead an old Polish woman.. I should probably get some sleep now, since I've got a long day tomorrow as well. Sweet dreams!

No comments: