Sunday 20 July 2008

Sunny Saturday.

It's been a beautiful day today. Warm and sunny so I won't complain about that. Unfortunately I haven't been feeling to well, this headache doesn't seem to go away :(

So guess if I was happy when my mom surprised me by giving me a pair of ballerinas! (It's a women's shoe for those of you who aren't aware of all the different shoes that does exist..) They are beautiful, white with silver details, I might post a picture of them tomorrow.

Anyway I'm glad to have a day off tomorrow which means that I'll be able to stay up late tonight, perhaps watching a movie with the family or writing one or two posts later tonight.

For some reason I got many different ideas to write about today so there must have been something special that gave me so much inspiration? Still, I don't know what it could have been.

Anyway this is all for now perhaps I'll write another post later. Have a great day/evening!

No comments: