Sunday 27 July 2008

Sleeping Beauty.

I know it's late and that I should lay in my bed already fast asleep at this time of the hour. Still I find myself sitting here all awake and feeling fragile like the bud of an early spring flower.

Anxiously awaiting for the right time to come. For I have heard that time flies if you keep your daily schedule busy, somehow I find that to be easily said than done.

It feels as if I have tried everything possible to occupy my heart and soul but especially my sensitive mind. Still I find it to be very difficult to ignore this special feeling and leave it all far behind.

Beloved memories is what I have used as cobblestones to build my own memory lane. I still can not believe that I actually feel the same. I still long for the day that I will be able to call out your name.

To see that bright twinkle in your eyes and to enjoy your warm smiles. If only I could have one last look before my world would go black I would choose this moment and I would find a way to travel all the hundreds of miles.

I know it's late and I should probably end this nonsense before I burst into tears. As I lay down on my pillow I make a silent wish, that I could fall asleep and not wake up until after I have slept for yet another 100 years.

No comments: