Thursday 31 July 2008

I ♥ Seattle.

Picture: DeviantArt

What do you think about the picture above? Isn't it breathtaking? I most certainly love it. As mentioned previously in the blog I love the fall so it is no big surprise that I fell for the lovely warm colours as seen on the trees here. The photo was taken in Seattle, a city I might become more familiar with next spring!

Yes I have finally decided to take the chance to go study in America, which has always been one of my biggest dreams/goals in life. I'm so excited about it! Besides I have heard nothing but good things about the people and the city itself so I am quite sure that I'm going to like it there. I have applied to a few other schools/collages as well so it's not 100 % sure yet that I might end up in Seattle, I guess all I can do now is just to wait and see what happens as I keep hoping for the best!

Talking about Seattle, there is a great movie called "Sleepless in Seattle" don't know if you've heard of it? I think that Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks play the two starring roles in it. Anyway it's been a while since I saw it so I thought that I might see it tonight, cuddled up in our sofa and sitting next to my mom.

I have the feeling that it's going to be a great evening. Thank you for taking your time to read this post, I wish you all a nice day/evening depending on what time it is at your place! ;)

No comments: