Monday 21 July 2008

Rain and Thunder.

Crazy how the weather can change from one day to another. Like I said yesterday we had the most beautiful weather, it was warm and the sun shone the entire day. When my family and I sat in the car earlier today when we were heading towards Arlanda Airport it began to rain a little and now a few hours later I'm hearing thunder outside and how the rain smashes against my window. Cosy.. Still a bit scary sometimes!

Today was my day off! I'm so happy about that, it was really nice to do "nothing" and just hang with my family and to go and pick up my brother! I think I might have squeezed him to hard because he looked quite relieved when I let go of him :) Haha but that's just because I really did miss him! (As you might have learnt since I wrote this post about him yesterday..)

Anyway I managed to fix the video that I've been trying to publish on youtube to be able to post in here in my blog so today it worked! Yay! So the next post will be my second videoblog-post and you'll be hearing some of the things that I did while I was in Båstad, I can't believe that it's already been 1 1/2 week since I left.

Well I'm going to try to post it here within a few minutes so take care and I hope that you'll have enough time to check out my video post ;)

No comments: