Saturday 5 July 2008

Tonight's prayer.

I pray from deep within that the time is right. A fear I shall overcome and a fear I am prepared to fight.

Truly I feel grateful to have received a second chance. If it is good news I promise you that I will stay up all night and just dance.

I pray from deep within that things will be better this time. However if it is bad news not only have I let you down once, but twice and for that I can never forgive myself, for that is an unforgettable crime.

I know I could have done better if only I had listened to you. As stubborn as I am I choose not to even though I knew all the things you said to me were true.

I pray from deep within that the sweet angels above were on my side this time. When I have been fast asleep sometimes I have heard a sweet melody inside my mind coming from an angelic chime.

Soon I will have my answers to my prayers and soon I will find out whether if they are bad or good. Whatever happens I just hope that my eyes will not release a terrible flood.

I pray from deep within that I shall have a bit of luck this time. I pray from deep within that things will be better this time.

No comments: