Tuesday 15 July 2008

Surrounded.

Picture: Private (Båstad 08)

I'm
looking at some pictures that were taken on that fantastic evening. Smiles lightened up the room like the sun always does by the early months of spring. Please believe me when I say, I had a great time still, I could not avoid this special feeling.

Each and every face in the room radiated such warm happiness. Nevertheless, it still felt as if I was standing there all alone and no one could hear my heart beat and this is why I need to confess.

For all I could think of, on that particular moment was the fact that even though I was surrounded by a small group of amiable and hansum young men I still could not help but to think of you. None of them were able to catch my eye the way you did for over a year ago and for that I know it may sound ridiculous but it is nothing but the truth. I honestly missed you.

As the time passed us by the evening turned black, if only you could have seen the breathtaking endless sky. A white sea-gull passed me by, I made a silent wish, if only he'd given me his wings to be able to fly.

Like I said at the beginning, I had a fantastic evening. Still I could not help my heart and this special feeling. I honestly believed that time was to be a great healer and yet I'm still sitting here with the exact same heart and soul not to mention the exact same feeling.

No comments: