Thursday 24 July 2008

The Notebook - Chris Daughtry with "It's not Over".


If I haven't mentioned it before I'll say it now, "The Notebook" is and always will be one of my personal favourite movies. As I was watching different videos on youtube I found this video with Chris Daughtry's song "It's not Over" playing in the background. I haven't heard this song before and I must say that I like it, I hope you'll be able to enjoy it too!

"I was blown away

What could I say
It all seemed to make sence.
Your takin away everything
And I can't do without.

I try to see the good in life.
The good things in life are hard to find.
We're blowin away, blownin away
Can we make this something good?

Well I'll try to do to it right this time around
It's not over,
Try to do it right this time around
It's not over
But a part of me is dead and in the ground.
This love is killin me
But your the only one
It's not over.

... "

No comments: