Friday 18 July 2008

A short reminder.

Picture: DeviantArt

Earlier today something broke inside of me. A thin thread of the purest silk was cut off and suddenly it felt as if someone had taken all my energy.

As I was standing on the subway on my way to work I felt how my knees got weaker and suddenly my sight went black. Somehow I find it difficult to remember and to go back.

Minutes felt like years. Suddenly there I was lying on the floor of the subway with a crowd of people all over me, I simply could not help but to burst into tears.

I'm fine now so there is no need for you to worry. Maybe it all happened because of my stressful morning for I really was in a hurry, like I said it's all still very blurry.

The fact that it felt as if something broke inside of me is something I simply can't forget. The way that I have been treating my heart lately is something I deeply regret.

I should have listened to the signs along the way. I guess that this is something that most of our mothers usually say. I'm still hoping for this headache to go away.

This is my third collapse in the time period of four years. Visiting hospitals has always been one of my greatest fears.

Hopefully it will all get better soon. I'm already feeling a lot better now that I'm lying underneath the bright moon.

A short reminder to all of you is, "Live each day as if it was your last" for you may never know when it may end and if it does it usually goes very fast.

No comments: