Sunday 20 July 2008

There are not enough words nor symbols to tell the rest of the world how much I have missed you.

Picture: Private - E when he was in the Philippines last Christmas

Finally! My brother is on his way home right now as I'm typing this on my laptop, my guess is that he's probably sitting on the airplane heading towards Sweden right now.

I can't believe it's already been 3 weeks? It's crazy how time really does fly. Like the title says, there are not enough words to tell how much I've missed you E! I am so looking forward to meet you at Arlanda airport tomorrow and for the great hug you're going to get from me and the rest of the family :)

The picture above is probably the best picture of him that I have on my PC. I just love it, the colours, the setting and of course he's posing with his guitar (!) he's so talented my brother and I must admit that I've missed our little "jam-sessions" in your room while you've been playing on the guitar while I've been singing different songs composed both by famous artists but also songs that we've written ourselves.

Anyway it's getting late and I should probably try to get some sleep. I hope you'll have a safe journey home E! I'll see you tomorrow! Sweet dreams!

No comments: